Author Topic: What are the best foods to eat before sleep?  (Read 1717 times)

Rasel Ali

• Administrator
  • Trust Your Strength It Will take U Toward Success
    • View Profile
    • Daffodil Hospital
What are the best foods to eat before sleep?
« on: October 22, 2022, 09:02:47 PM »
1. Honey. A small amount of honey can cause your brain to secret orexin, a newly discovered neurotransmitter related to your mind's reaction. A few drops of honey added to warm milk or herbal tea will help you relax before going to bed.

2. Hot milk. It is well known that drinking a cup of hot milk before bedtime aids sleep. This is because milk contains tryptophan, which has a calming effect and aids in deep sleep. Furthermore, calcium can assist your brain in making full use of tryptophan.

3. Almonds. Almonds are high in protein, vitamins, and other nutrients, but they also contain tryptophan and magnesium, which help to relax your muscles. Almonds can help to relieve anxiety if eaten on a regular basis. Meanwhile, almonds are good for your heart and can help you get rid of toxins in your intestines.

4. Oatmeal. Oatmeal is also ideal. With 147 milligrams per cup, oatmeal is also a good source of tryptophan. Furthermore, oatmeal can stimulate the production of melatonin. A small cup of oatmeal will help you sleep better.

5. Bananas. Bananas contain melatonin, tryptophan, vitamin B6, and magnesium, all of which are beneficial to serotonin production and sleep.

6. A small amount of water. Do not drink plenty of water before going to bed. Too much water increases the burden on your kidneys and makes you bloated. A small amount of water can meet your water needs at night while posing no burden. I installed a Waterdrop water filter system to ensure that I always have clean, safe water. Even if I wake up thirsty, I can always get some healthy water.

Sourced:  https://www.quora.com/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 09:04:25 PM by Rasel Ali »
BR
Rasel Ali